• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There is Nothing Quite Like it :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Having the first coffee of the day surrounded by a house full of happy Bunnies all chomping on loads of hay :love:

I am truly blessed :love:

Having the first coffee of the day surrounded by a house full of happy Bunnies all chomping on loads of hay :love:

I am truly blessed :love:

I almost agree with this........................................must be tea for me first thing in the morning!!!

Five cups get me started.:roll::roll::roll:

Gosh I soooo agree!! I wake up and immediately look out of my window at all mine and can't wait to dash down and see them all - it's better than Christmas day!! Bunny love :love::love:

That sounds lovely!

I love opening the shed in the morning to see two little faces nomming away on hay!

This morning I got licked to death, so nice that they are pleased to see me, although in their minds I expect it is "Here she comes, she will give us food now, be nice and give her lots of kisses" :lol::lol:

My first job on a morning before I can get to the kettle is to feed the cats or else they mither me till i do. So cats fed, kettle on, let bunnies out, then sit on here for the length of time it takes to drink a coffee then my day begins.....

Aww :D

I always have my brekkie at the same time as Max and Charlotte have theirs. OH is usually still in bed (probably listening to Timmy and Mimi eating their brekkie) so we just sit there quietly munching our breakfasts and gathering our thoughts for the day, I love it :love:

I love our little family. My hubby, our children (two legged), my mam and our 9 buns, 5 cats, 2 hammies and our dog.

I feel blessed too. I am so lucky to have them all. I just wish I had more time at home to be with them :love:

Back