• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ready For Cuteness?? + Video

MikePalmer88

Alpha Buck
Might to have been very quiet tonight....which is a good thing as there bond is still a bit "iffy" at times very neutral not much loving from both. Although both love fuss and are happy.

But then after a nice set of snuggles last night just caught them doing this!!

Daddy lets us share some cauliflower
Photo0025.jpg

Lets explore..before he tells us of
Photo0021.jpg

This my manor you know!
Photo0024-1.jpg

Im Tired Now
Photo0026.jpg

CLICKY

Anyone thats into rabbit language what can you read into this?

Awww, they are very cute! :love::love::love:
They look very relaxed in each other's company and the grooming is a good sign - I think they loves each other! :D

Aww they're gorgeous! I love their markings!

I can see who's boss here!! Mr Lop ears! Getting his hair cleaned for him like that! He must wear the trousers!

I know my girls, the boisterous one is actually the 'lacky' lol. Nice but Dim as people might say. Love them both to bits, but the quiet one is the boss!!

Aww they're gorgeous! I love their markings!

I can see who's boss here!! Mr Lop ears! Getting his hair cleaned for him like that! He must wear the trousers!

I know my girls, the boisterous one is actually the 'lacky' lol. Nice but Dim as people might say. Love them both to bits, but the quiet one is the boss!!

He doesnt really act like he is the boss....During earlier bonding he was the fighter (but i think that was down to my poor neutralising)

He runs off when ever she goes near his bum - so maybe thats because he thinks he is the boss and is worried if she goes there she will attempt to mount and challenge him

Also just realised the BAD music in the background...i was actually playing Madden (american football) on my xbox when i spotted them :oops:

The last picture, that may as well be Grim. :shock:

Have you stolen him while I wasn't looking?

The last picture, that may as well be Grim. :shock:

Have you stolen him while I wasn't looking?

:D:D:D Hahahaha i thought that before but their faces are quite different i think from looking at your photos. Mr has some lionhead in him to as head is sooooooooooo fluffy!

Back