• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I seem to have offended Spenser.../ update post 9

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PC030588.jpg

Last edited:
Update. Today after spending some quality time with his lordship, including much head-rubbing and strokings in the manner he likes best, I was rewarded by Lords Spenser sticking his tonunge out at me.

He waggled it too.

HA!! His face!!!

I had a similar face to Spenser's made at me today from Charlie. He was most disgruntled that I dared to check his bum!!! He wouldn't come near me after that. He seems to have forgiven me tonight though, when he knew that food would be on offer!!

They are funny aren't they!?

HA!! His face!!!

I had a similar face to Spenser's made at me today from Charlie. He was most disgruntled that I dared to check his bum!!! He wouldn't come near me after that. He seems to have forgiven me tonight though, when he knew that food would be on offer!!

They are funny aren't they!?

If I attempted to check Spenser's bum, I would have any fingers to type with. I'm afraid he considers that region none of my business.

Shell, I had offended him by bringing him in earlier than usual - becuase I felt guilty that he had not got in to play the previous day.

If I attempted to check Spenser's bum, I would have any fingers to type with. I'm afraid he considers that region none of my business.

Shell, I had offended him by bringing him in earlier than usual - becuase I felt guilty that he had not got in to play the previous day.

:shock: and that offended him??? :shock:

to be fair, the other day we got home really lat from work and i could hear a racket from OUTSIDE our house. i knew it wasnt the dog as he was with us so raced in to be faced with bella throwing her ceramic food bowl about and rattling her bars :roll: the minute i let her out she nibbled my toes :lol: that'll teach me :roll:

:shock: and that offended him??? :shock:

to be fair, the other day we got home really lat from work and i could hear a racket from OUTSIDE our house. i knew it wasnt the dog as he was with us so raced in to be faced with bella throwing her ceramic food bowl about and rattling her bars :roll: the minute i let her out she nibbled my toes :lol: that'll teach me :roll:

Goodness, I would like to face Bella (or Jasper for that matter) in bar-rattling mood. :shock:

Back