• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awww missed my girls!!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
I took my 2 eldest children to london for the day today (we live in the midlands) and so we were gone ALL day (train left at 8.00am and we got home at 7pm) and my husband was at home with our youngest so he kept an eye on the buns too :) But when we got home I got the kids into bed and went out to see the girls...they were pushing each other out the way for fusses from me! :love: circling, standing on back legs and generally just being far too cute! just had to share! Im a pretty lucky mummy...3 beautiful human babies (well they will always be my babies no matter how old they get!!) and 2 beautiful bun babies too! :love:

Aww it's lovely when bunnies come to greet you :love: though I think mine are all over me purely to see what goodies I have for them :roll: :lol: !

Back