• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I caved in last night and ...

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
... gave the bunnies both snugglesafes :)

They've been having one since their spay about 3 weeks ago and moved back into their hutch a week ago today and have had just the one (which judging by the way the hay was squashed they've slept by it). Last night though was quite cold so I put one in at 6pm then put in another about 9.30. Covered them both with a very fine layer of straw (I was afraid they'd see 2, think WTF and not go in and then freeze to death!). It worked! They've obviously been in last night and - hopefully - found their bed to be rather snug :) Off now to repeat last night's routine :)

Yep mine had them last night too...tonight i dont think i will bother as its not going below 5c tonight...last night was below 0c! yesterday I put a snugglesafe in the hutch for the girls to sit on and all they did was lick it! :lol:

Funny you should say that as when they were house bound and I gave them one, they licked it too! Must be a bunny thing :lol: It's bitter cold here again. Biting winds too. Brrrrrr !!!

Mine have theirs tonight for the first time this winter. We've had snow and hail today, and while the snow isn't lying, its effing cold! We've been -5oC these past few nights, so I figured it was time to get them out.

Back