• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An update on Mole

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to share; after an incredibly traumatic start here - broken molar removed/myxi jab/neutering/incisors removed/vhd jab all within a few weeks - little Mole has through it all been the best behaved little boy ever! :love:

From day 2 he went into his hutch at night without coaxing and since his last dental he sits with his new friends nomming hay all day long until it starts getting dark, at which point he is the only one of all my rabbits who actually puts himself to bed and waits in his hutch for me to bring him his tea.

He is such a gentle, cooperative little boy and I really hope he will be with me for many years to come .:love:

Picture1615.jpg

PS He's generally very well behaved except a certain Honeybunny* has now taught him to come into the kitchen for interim snacks during the day.

* Truffles! :no:

:love: He's gorgeous! Like a male version of my Bella :lol: :love: I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you guys :)

Ahhhh, what a special little boy. He's probably so good because he knows all that you've done for him (well....it would be nice to think so) he he.

What a little sweetie, so glad he's settled in well :) Nice to have a well behaved one for a change :lol:

He is so beautiful. :love::love::love: I am so glad it is all working out so well. He is such a little cutie, its lovely to see his updates and pics and see how he is getting on. :love:

Mole says:

Fank yoos everyone. I tries to be a good bunneh. I fort all bunnehs was good but my new mummy says they isn't. She says some is very norty like Truffles.

I must go now to nom some hay. I likes nomming it lots. Mummy says it will help my teefs at the back of my mouf. So I must nom it all day.

Bye bye and fank yoos again. :bunny:

Awe this is great news bless his little furry paws :love: I'd love to see a piccy of him with your happy herd of bunnies please :D

Aww, I'm so pleased for him.
I have a soft spot for gummy bunnies and Mole especially. :)

Back