• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Everyone wants to be in my gang NOW WITH PICS CLEVER ME!

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
These are what we have left of our pet gang this year. Sadly we have lost 3 cats and 2 bunnies in the last 4 months but we have picked ourselves up dusted ourselves down and carried on.

All of my animals with the exception of Trev are/were rescue pets, although Trev came from a charity shop so was sort of rescued.

We have Holly the tabby given by our builders as she was straying where he lived.

Then theres Rosie, my tempremental tortie, she belonged to a 'friend' who regularly kicked her down the stairs so we took her, now nearly 14, with a heart murmur thats shes on daily meds for. She tolerates me but prefers men.

Then theres my Monty, the 3 legged Abysininian, full name Monty Panasar (cricketer) cos he bowls a leg break, my hubby thought this name up! He is a real mummies boy and has a special place in my heart.

Then we have our two new bunnies:
Twinkletoes our little REW, from our local rescue to comfort Tommy after he lost Bicci, sadly she was widowed after only 2 short weeks with Tommy who she loved.

Ozzie our little mixture bunny has been with us for 3 weeks now, from the same fab rescue, Twink is in love again and all is right with the world. He is dutch markings with blue eyes and lop ears, he was found in his little hutch hunched over his dead brother, he was extremely thin, the rescue did a fab job and soon he will be his proper weight.l

The finally theres Trev the Triop, hatched from an egg in September he could only be seen with a magnifying glass for a couple of weeks, hes now about 5cms long, every 3 days he sheds his skin, he has recently moved into a tupperware tub to give him more freedom and oxygen. He has over 150 pairs of legs which he breathes through and can be seen doing backstroke along the top of the water to get air. He is quite an old man now they live about 3months. The cats havent bothered with him at all.

So thats me the Mad cat woman, madly trying and failing with photobucket but I will not be defeated, I may be blond and a true technophob but I have a hubby thats a wizz with these things so I will get pics on here.......

Last edited:
I am really looking forward to the pics, sorry to hear of your recent losses, it must have been a very hard 4 months.x.

bunniesTrev031.jpg
bunniesTrev030.jpg
bunniesTrev029.jpg
bunniesTrev027.jpg
bunniesTrev026.jpg
bunniesTrev025.jpg
bunniesTrev022.jpg
bunniesTrev020.jpg
bunniesTrev018.jpg
bunniesTrev017.jpg
bunniesTrev016.jpg
bunniesTrev015.jpg
bunniesTrev014.jpg
bunniesTrev013.jpg
bunniesTrev012.jpg
bunniesTrev032.jpg
bunniesTrev033.jpg

Gorgeous animals :love:

If you don't look at the one picture properly it looks like the cat on the recliner chair is levitating :) and the kitty with the belly is so cute :love:
I want a Triop now!! They look amazing!!

I DID IT ok I did have a bit of help but he only got one pic on here then I did the rest.
Look at Ozzies whiskers, sure hes crossed with a cat.
Monty my little wheelbarrow is gorgeous from any angle.
Twink is just sooooo cute.
Holly is soooo mardy
Rosie is getting better at not being scared of her own shadow even after 10yr with us.
And Trev, well Ive got quite attached to my little orange crustacean they live about 14wk which when we hatched him I thought great I can have my work top back for xmas but I now would like him to stay

Gorgeous animals :love:

If you don't look at the one picture properly it looks like the cat on the recliner chair is levitating :) and the kitty with the belly is so cute :love:
I want a Triop now!! They look amazing!!

Haha yes she does look like shes in mid air and dont be fooled by the belly on Monty, he is a gorgeous little tripod but his belly is his own and his alone, have your hand off in a flash.

I didnt know that triops were so colourful!

When the water needs changing and is oxygen depleted he goes paler sort of a grey orange, I fish him out with the ladle (dont tell my husband) then put him in a jug of spring water, he cant have tap water! then clean his tupperware tub, refill with a bottle of spring water and use the ladle again to pop him back in, within a couple of hours hes bright orange again.

Back