• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AUCTION ~ Cranberry the crochet bunny - Rainbow Rabbits - CLOSED

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to introduce a very special brown lop bunny who needs a new home for Christmas. Her name is Cranberry; she is approximately 14 inches tall when standing and around 8 inches when seated. :love: To help with perspective, she is sitting on a child's chair.

DSCF6080.jpg

She comes fully clothed with dress, (underwear! ;)), shoes and socks (clothes aren't removable) and she has a little crochet tail. The limbs have all been crocheted on, so you have none of my dodgy sewing to worry about ;) but Cranberry wouldn't be suitable for very young children due to her button eyes.

DSCF6082-1.jpg

Cranberry is being auctioned to raise funds for Rainbow Rabbits. Bidding will close at 5pm on Saturday 10th December, to ensure that Cranberry can be posted to arrive before Christmas.

I will be paying postage costs so the entire amount of the winning bid will be helping rabbits at the sanctuary.

Thanks go to Susiebun for the name suggestion; I won't tell you all what Spenser suggested. ;)

Who would like to start the bidding? :D:wave:

She is beautiful :)

I will start at £10, although i have a feeling that she won't stay that price for long.

I think Cranberry should be brought to the notice of folks who weren't around at the weekend. ;)

Might as well put in a bid while I'm here - £22.

Didn't want to read and run because she's beautiful Karen :love: Don't have the money to bid on her but just had to comment. :love:

Not long now to outbid me. I'll be delighted to buy her but don't mind being pipped at the post if it mean more money for Rainbow Rabbits. :wave:

Back