• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek crunchies discontinued

Oh my goodness! We'd better get a petition going. Sonny will be furious if his fenugreeks get stopped.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

someone, get in contact with the manufacturer people, it cannot be so! hundreds of bunnies up and down the country will go on strike! I see bunny picket lines...

Noooooooo! :shock::shock::shock:

What are we gunna do if that's true guys?! Do you reckon you can make your own?

Noooooooo! :shock::shock::shock:

What are we gunna do if that's true guys?! Do you reckon you can make your own?

Some people have make fenugreek biscuits. Mine go pretty mad for the biccies I made from oats, crushed pellets, carrot and apple so I'd just make those again if I couldn't get hold of crunchies. Would be a pain but we'd manage. ;)

My lot love fenugreek crunchies but they also go nuts for Carrotys biccies. If those get discontinued as well.....Oh my....There will be a serious Rabbit Rebellion! I think the student riots will pale in comparison to rabbits without treats!!:shock::lol:

I haven't been able to get hold of them for quite a long time. I buy the aromatic crunchies and my bunnies love the 'balls' as much as the original fenugreeks.

Is it wise to take the word of one Ebay seller on this?

Sounds like someone must already be emailing Rosewood to find out.

Several websites have them in stock.

I had a bit of a scare with Boots earlier this year when it looked like a product I'd been using for nearly 20 years had been discontinued: customer service staff thought they weren't getting any more of it in, googling showed all sorts of rumour and upset on forums as it was widely liked ... but it was relaunched a month or so later with a different name.

It would seem odd to discontinue such a popular item as the Crunchies.

IMO, for the moment:

Dont+panic.jpg

I had wondered about this as I couldn't get hold of any for ages and was having to buy the packets of balls with a few in. Then I got a pack from elsewhere. Really hope they haven't - why would they, so popular!

Back