• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i as been very brave (sox)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
hi RU its the new man bun ere, i has been a brave boy today, my new mummy seems to love me's and keeps sniffings my fur :? :lol: but i likes it and
her stroking me, and telling me im beautiful

she put me into ma carrier in my big fluffuy basket which is now my beds, and tooks me somewhere in da cars with her nan, she said it was called da vets

at first i was scared as i thought that vets may hurt me's, but i was brave and had a needle in me, they called it myxi vaccination and the vet advised mummy to panacur me, but mummy said she had beaten them too it as she already has panacur in and ive already started its ;)
i gots to go back for another needle and be brave in 2 weeks time my vhd

mummy got me my first 4 weeks free insurance with petplan, but hasn;t done healthy pet club as they put prices up and vets said its not worth it now for bunnies
although get away with it with mabel as the price was cheaper back then and so she gets vaccinations in free, but now they put the price upto 9-99 a month

then the other ladies in there the vet nurses they where called, fell in loves with me, as the vet came out and said i was the most beautifulliest baby bun they had seen, and one vet nurse who hsa bunnies wanted to snuggle me, and they wanted to pinch me, the vet said when im older i can have a microchip like
mabel, i don;t think bunnies can have chips to eat i wonder what she means :)lol:) my new mummy said its what they put in you and has mummys details and mine all in microchip number when scanned

i had a quick call at grandads house as he had seen my photos on computer and was dying to meets me, i jumped on his should and he was laughing, he saids im funny, he says im going to be cheeky he cuo;d tell

anyways then i came homes and mummy let me have a little hop around and i found out how fun it was to do what locksley used to do and get under the chairs, and mummy and her mum where telling me to come out, so i sats there and had wash instead :lol: and my mummies mum where saying sox your naughty come on

im now going to have a nap as im only still littles and get tired fast even though i love being on the move

Last edited:
What a brave boy you are. :thumb:

I hope you are settling in well after all the excitement. :wave:

Back