• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunny update

mistys_mum

Warren Scout
1. litter training
This is going well since introducing trays and changing them onto blankets and towels , i went up to change them as i do once a day and they have been weeing in there and not as many poops on the towels
i give them half a handful of wagg pellets per bun twice a day is that ok ?

3. drinking
the trio have a water bottle that holds 600mls i change this twice a day and they drink it empty so i',m thinking they are drinking 200 mls per bun
rosie and jack have a large water bottle that holds 1.5 i top that up once a day as they arent emptying it
is the water situation ok

4. the hay - i fill their litter trays up twice a day and remove the old hay i put loads in and check the litter , the trio are doing better than the other two , they just drag their tray out and spread it everywhere :roll::roll: i hope i'm doing it ok :thumb:

:thumb: sounds good! They obviously enjoy having the new changes and are adapting really well!
Id perhaps add a large waterbowl too...buns drink a lot easier from a bowl and the bottle snouts freeze really easily in winter too.;) Piccies!;)

:thumb: sounds good! They obviously enjoy having the new changes and are adapting really well!
Id perhaps add a large waterbowl too...buns drink a lot easier from a bowl and the bottle snouts freeze really easily in winter too.;) Piccies!;)

all buns live indoors in the spare bedroom :D

Back