• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silty rabbit

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all has anyone ever heard of a silty rabbit my friend phoned me the other night and explained a breeder she knew had a silty rabbit she had to get rid of as it was fighting with its mother i didnt take the rabbit but i was curious to know about this breed as ive never heard about it xx

Nope. Just done a quick google search but it didn't recognise it - came up with silty sand etc instead.

Does she not mean silky instead?

no i came up with the same i asked her if she had it wrong she said she had found it on the internet it was a grey rabbit ? xx

If she found it on the internet ask her to send you the link or print it off for you as I've just had a good look but can't find anything and the list I was looking at was last updated in November 2010, so only a year ago. I sincerely doubt it's a new breed. Unless it's a foreign breed perhaps?

Back