• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit Lily , photo taken in october

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
P1040792.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
the picture is of flopsy and lily an hour after they first met, they bonded instantly (10/august) :) they have been together since august and are really close they have their ups and downs as lily has reached maturity and mounts poor neutered flopsy :lol: we are getting lily spayed in the spring as we dont want to do it now as its getting colder and they live in the shed, Lily is 6 months old (shes the black cloloured one and flopsy is the sooty fawn coloured one) :) Flopsy sadly lost his sister companion this year so lily is his girlfriend :lol:

P1040206.jpg
[/IMG]

Is yours a lionhead?

She's the one on my avatar - she's got a lot of lionhead in her, but I think she's a bit of a hybrid - not sure how big they get, but she's weighing it at over 5 kgs at present which I think is a bit much for a pure bred lionhead, but is an absolutely lovely friend :love::love::love:

Back