• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wow What a Wonderful Gift!!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Everyone and everybun would like to say a HUGE Thank you to Cavy Cosies who chose Honeybunnies for their last fundraising phase. Pollie who is behind CC raises money by selling fleece accessories for pets and donates all profits to animal causes, a real secret rescue worker :D

the first of her donations arrived yesterday and what a lot there is :D Science Selective, Wagg Optimum. panaucur , bags of dried herb mixes and Xeno treatment..thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxx

cavycosiesgift.jpg

and to add Cavy Cosies are now rasing funds for Alice at Windwhistle Warren, so please continue to support her by buying her goods for your pets..have a look at her site and see if you can treat your pets for ~Christmas you'll be helping a great cause :D

Thanks for posting link. Spenser has quite a few fleecy things, but the toys look interesting.

:oops: Thanks so much for posting the pic here and on my Facebook page, Jill. It's wonderful to see how much food and other goodies there is. I know that you and all of the honeybunnies and honeypigs will very much appreciate it in the weeks to come.

It was great fun raising for Honeybunnies and as Jill says I am now raising for Windwhistle Warren, another great cause.

Back