• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Demoliton Bunnies

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
Twinkle Toes and Ozzie have a big shed and in it I have a 3ft hutch with one half without the door. At night I shut the shed so they have run of the shed and can go to bed in the hutch.

I decided to put a cardboard box in the bed half of the hutch, I lovingly cut out a hole for the door, filled it with straw and a bit of hay to eat, I got in in the bedroom bit and packed all the way round it with straw for extra warmth. I thought I had done a good job. I sat out in the cold last night on my deckchair and watched to make sure I had made the entrance big enough for my little darlings! I had so I bid them goodnight, shut the shed door and let my lovely bunnies to it.

My daughter does the letting out and breakfast then before I go to work I go and check everything etc. Oh such happy little bunnies greeted me!

The lovely insulated box is now very squashed, they have obviously somehow squeezed on top of the cardboard and managed to knock the top in completely, the door is now like a double patio door as wide and high as it can possibly get and the straw went the entire length and bredth of the shed.

Oh how I love my bunnies! I reckon they will have been asleep most of the day while we were out cos they must be shattered after all their home demolition antics overnight.

I must work out how to do pictures, I am blond and technology scares me but I must be brave and learn so I can join the 21st century. Ive just got a new phone and its terrifying me!

Back