• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies have Christmas Decorations?

Only a few :) I've got each pair a sign for their door with 3 plush snowmen saying let it snow, and Olly and Honey have got a little tree to go on the windowsill :)

my bunnies didnt last year but this year they will be :) bought some battery operated lights and large star, a ikkle tree, a rug with snowmen and (let it snow on it) some streamers for the roof and sticky things for windows a stocking for all there xmas stuff.personalised bauble for my tree inside :) might see if i can some snow flake transferes for inside shed walls :) oo an gettin solar fairy lights for outside :)

I've been trying to work out how I can put tinsel in the hutch without it being eaten, I have decided it isnt possible :lol:

I have, only because I went into the pound shop and saw some lovely decorations I can hang high enough out of little teethies reach! It was dark half way through putting up the decorations though so I'll have to take a photo tomorrow :) It's only simple stuff, but enough to make them feel like part of the festive season :) They are out door bunnies is it's hard to try include them....I might bring them indoors on christmas day though if the weather is mild :)

I have, only because I went into the pound shop and saw some lovely decorations I can hang high enough out of little teethies reach! It was dark half way through putting up the decorations though so I'll have to take a photo tomorrow :) It's only simple stuff, but enough to make them feel like part of the festive season :) They are out door bunnies is it's hard to try include them....I might bring them indoors on christmas day though if the weather is mild :)

Aww that would be lovely!

nooo..they share ours..though this year I have 3 knitted bunnies form Littleboots - so those are officially thebunnnies!:lol::love:

I will be making some perhaps....;)

My lola has tinsel threaded through the top of her pen, ive run out so buster doesnt have any yet :lol:

Mine have got their own artificial christmas tree decorated with baubles and tinsel :oops:

And also tinsel around their hutch too!

Not forgetting their christmas stockings and wooden hanging pieces that go on the fireplace :D

No, theya re outdoor bunnies in a hutch so they could eat it if I put decorations around it. i also expect it would blow away :( i would love to decorate the hutch with fairy lights though!

Back