• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sprocket disgraced himself!

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
We were both upstairs and the buns had sneaked back into the lounge. Ian came down to find Sprocket bold as you like sat on the coffee table troughing on a pack of treats! He didn't even move, he just stared at Ian as if to say "whatcha gonna do about it?" until he heard me coming down the stairs and then he dived off the table like a shot! taking half the contents with him. :no::love:

E620 test 051 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Oh..who cares..its only daddy:roll:.....UH OH!! Now Im For it!! MUMMY is coming:shock::shock:!!!!!!!!!

Well, the treats must have been for him otherwise you wouldn't have left them within reach :D He looks so cute in that pic:love:

Are you totally sure you what you saw?;) How could anyone think that gorgeous little bunny face was guilty of anything! Butter wouldn't melt!:love::love::love:

Don't you believe it! He likes to play mum and dad off against each other with the, "I've not had any treats, I'm being starved, woe is me, feed me!!" look. I've cleared everything off the coffee table and he's still jumping on it every chance he gets. :no::love:

Back