• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So happy I could cry :')

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Poppy ate hay!!! :D :D

2 strands mind but still!! She has NEVER eaten hay in her 4 years of being alive :love: It seems where the other 3 bunnies don't bother with hay racks, Poppy loves it :lol: maybe it's because I put it by her look out spot :)

Leo was neutered on Monday and had his dental and is fine :) On the 16th December, Poppy will be spayed :shock: scared.. :( I hope she still eats.. but it means she can be happy with Leo (hopefully) :love: In my own mind it's working out perfectly so I'm keeping this moment/feeling :lol:

Fantastic news!

Mole only a ate a bit at first (don't think he'd been given it by his previous owner). Now he sits in the back garden nomming it all day long, despite having no incisors! Hopefully now she has a taste for it she'll be the same :)

that's amazing!! :D I know exactly how you feel, but Mischief has never gone that long without eating it *fingers crossed he never will never go that long* and it's amazing when they eat it!! :D

Back