• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies at the pub

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
Don't worry, it was carrot juices all round :lol: they are only 2 and 3!

Basically I was bored at work, the buns had been in the shed for days due to the storms we've had, and the only place inside where there is no heating is the pub in the morning (while it is shut). So the buns came in for a bit...and posed for a few piccies :)

Arran goes to the pub by Niseag, on Flickr

Jura playing pool by Niseag, on Flickr

Islay by Niseag, on Flickr

Islay by Niseag, on Flickr

Islay wants served! by Niseag, on Flickr

Jura by Niseag, on Flickr

Jura, Arran and Islay by Niseag, on Flickr

Jura, Arran and Islay by Niseag, on Flickr

My bunnies by Niseag, on Flickr

Last edited:
happysaz133 said:
6438903377_77c18e7af3_z.jpg

LOVE that one :lol:

Wow. I absolutely love this set of photos. They're gorgeous little rabbits and it's such a wonderfully unexpected and colourful setting. And so appropriate for Scotch whisky bunnies.

We have bunny show jumping... why not bunny pool? ;)

Wow. I absolutely love this set of photos. They're gorgeous little rabbits and it's such a wonderfully unexpected and colourful setting. And so appropriate for Scotch whisky bunnies.

We have bunny show jumping... why not bunny pool? ;)

Ooh, that's an idea! I should have got them to pose by their whiskies! I don't think we have Arran whisky, but we definitely have Islay and Jura. That shall be the weekend challenge!

:lol: Aww! So cute! :love: Hope they didn't poop all over the pool table! :shock: How did you get them to stay still on those stools long enough to take pics?! Mine would be off in a shot! :lol:

:lol: Aww! So cute! :love: Hope they didn't poop all over the pool table! :shock: How did you get them to stay still on those stools long enough to take pics?! Mine would be off in a shot! :lol:

They are actually quite good when it comes to posing, they seem to know to sit still, then after the camera has clicked, they leave :lol:

Back