• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any photos?

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
A few weeks ago I was horrifically attacked by a group of 4 and it left me very mentally unstable :( i'm now signed off work and on lots of meds. Now I have time off work I'm spending so much lovely time with my quad of bunnies which I am LOVING right now.

I'd love to see some funny or cute photos of your rabbits please :) it'll really help chear me up :) I'll upload some of mine in a moment :)

DSCF5181.jpg

DSCF5175.jpg

DSCF5145-1.jpg

DSCF5137-1.jpg

Photo0827-1.jpg

Photo0832.jpg

Photo0640.jpg

Photo0562.jpg

Photo0477.jpg

Sorry you had to go through that :( I've been attacked a few times (like being hit in the face with a rock), it's awful. I hope you get your confidence back soon!

Some pics...
DSCF1935.jpg

DSCF1634.jpg

DSCF1633.jpg

Stuck :lol:
DSCF1047.jpg

DSCF0848.jpg

Nom, nose!
DSCF0282.jpg

A few weeks ago I was horrifically attacked by a group of 4 and it left me very mentally unstable :( i'm now signed off work and on lots of meds. Now I have time off work I'm spending so much lovely time with my quad of bunnies which I am LOVING right now.

I'd love to see some funny or cute photos of your rabbits please :) it'll really help chear me up :) I'll upload some of mine in a moment :)

When i first read this i assumed you were attacked by your bunnies :shock: :lol:
Get well soon, at least you can spend time with your bunnies :)

Sorry you had to go through that :( I've been attacked a few times (like being hit in the face with a rock), it's awful. I hope you get your confidence back soon!

Some pics...
DSCF1935.jpg

DSCF1634.jpg

DSCF1633.jpg

Stuck :lol:
DSCF1047.jpg

DSCF0848.jpg

Nom, nose!
DSCF0282.jpg

All of those photos really made me smile :) Thank you!

I had a full glass bottle thrown at my face from a few feet away and then pulled to the floor and had my head smashed into the pavement a few time....I was shedding so much hair due to how much was being pulled out by them :( Luckily I have a good police case against them so it's looking positive that way....but emotionally it has suddenly fallen down on me and has effected me horribly....the rabbits and cute photos are keeping me smiling right now :) a reason to keep trying to regain my life properly!

What a horrific experience you've had. Glad you have a good case against them and are getting some time to yourself to start healing.
They are really beautiful bunnies. My favourite is the little black otter (?) nethie. And you have a picture of a bunny washing :love: This is one of my favourite things about bunnies - the way they wash.

I haven't got many good pics of mine yet. Beatrix was soooo cute when I first got her - she's still cute now.

She took a while to grow into her ears:
IMG_1705.jpg

Here she is at about 10 weeks old, washing - though I didn't manage to catch her washing ears and face:

Snuggly:
IMG_1754.jpg

For a while they did a gorgeous thing where they would sit still, curled in balls facing one another and noses nearly touching, for really quite some time. Didn't manage to get a photo as the sound of the camera made them move!

Also posted these yesterday: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?321977-Bunny-vids-binky-stairs-medicine-nomming-washing

Steph, your pics are amazing! They need to be bunny versions of Lolcats.
How do you manage to capture them yawning?

I was hoping that it was your rabbits that attacked you too :( I'm sorry that happened, what a terrifying experience.

Sorry you has such an awful experience.

Here's Spenser looking rather silly. Never was rabbit so vain ...

PA290543.jpg

What a horrific experience you've had. Glad you have a good case against them and are getting some time to yourself to start healing.
They are really beautiful bunnies. My favourite is the little black otter (?) nethie. And you have a picture of a bunny washing :love: This is one of my favourite things about bunnies - the way they wash.

I haven't got many good pics of mine yet. Beatrix was soooo cute when I first got her - she's still cute now.

She took a while to grow into her ears:
IMG_1705.jpg

Here she is at about 10 weeks old, washing - though I didn't manage to catch her washing ears and face:

Snuggly:
IMG_1754.jpg

For a while they did a gorgeous thing where they would sit still, curled in balls facing one another and noses nearly touching, for really quite some time. Didn't manage to get a photo as the sound of the camera made them move!

Also posted these yesterday: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?321977-Bunny-vids-binky-stairs-medicine-nomming-washing

Steph, your pics are amazing! They need to be bunny versions of Lolcats.
How do you manage to capture them yawning?

I thought for a while she was a colour type of an Otter but turns out shes a "Sable Marten" a beautiful colour...it's more of a white/cream then a bay/brown colour :) Our Sable Marten is called Blossom, she's the Boss of the group ;) ;)nd the little black Nethi washing herself is called Bella, unfortunatly shes considered the "runt" :( but she's super cute and has a great human companion desire, so she may well end up a house rabbit if they pick on her too much. Bella has the cutest white spot of fur on her nose and tiny flecks of white hairs throughout her midnight black coat of fur. Beatrix is absoultely gorgeous....such a princess :)

Thanks guys! all the photos are really cute and had made me smile for when I woke up from my sleep today :) such lovely bunnies!

Ginger:The noms are on da wong side of da bars :( Dat make bunny sad.
IMG-20111115-00121Small.jpg

Biscuit: ifs i just stretches a little furthers i can reached the egg boxes!
IMG_1966Small.jpg

Ultimate Squee... Baby Ginger..
baby3.jpg

And just because, snuggly bunnies are so cute :love:
P1030413Small.jpg

During bonding, Ginger got squished..
bonding13.jpg

bonding15.jpg

I'm so sorry you had to go through what you have, i hope they get what's coming to them and you gain your confidence back.

Last edited:
With influences as diverse as Machiavelli and John Lennon, new tensions are distilled from both unspoken and transcendant dialogues. What starts out as yearning soon becomes corroded into a tragedy of distress, leaving only a sense of failing and the dawning realisation of one's own impending doom...

P1460359 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Are you my mummy?

Are you my Mummy? by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Blech!

Widget copy by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Sprocket & Widget Christmas by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

I love looking back at this thread and seeing new exciting photos! I think I have some more new ones to upload so I will before I go outside to decorate the hutch/run with christmas decorations today ;)

Back