• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella seems to be in a good mood tonight!

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
I went downstairs to kiss the little ones goodnight and all of a sudden she started binkying like mad! It's been a while since I last saw her do proper binkies, she usually just does the happy flops :love: But something has obviously put her in a VERY good mood tonight, i wonder if it has anything to do with me finally letting her finish Boris' banana leftovers...:lol: Or maybe she was happy to see me? :love: I love my crazy girl :)

:lol: I just love how completely random these binkies were, she basically went from hay-munching mode to "WEEEEEEEEE I'M SO HAPPY!!" in about 2 seconds :lol: :love:

I love watching mine do that when I let them out onto the grass! They start sprinting around in massive circles...running and binkying into each other and going flying in the other direction! So cute! EEEEEEEEH!

:love: Binkies are amazing to watch, they look like so much fun too! I try to join in sometimes but they just stare at me like I'm nuts :(:lol:

Back