• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Her Ladyship seems rather relaxed in her new role as house rabbit.....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
....this is the most common view of her during the day now!

LJzonkedandpapplaques002.jpg

LJandblankiesetcNov2011001.jpg

LJbottomandblossombunnyNov2011001.jpg

LadyJanezonkedagainNov2011032.jpg

LadyJanezonkedagainNov2011026.jpg

LadyJanezonkedagainNov2011022.jpg

Bless her! :love:

She has got her way ... it didn't take so very long, did it?

She was only meant to be in for a couple of days last week when she wasn't well.....by the end of day one mum had arranged the bedroom and installed her as a house rabbit :lol:

:love::love: beautiful!

I thought she was always a house rabbit!

No, she had a set up in the garage (double storey hutch with large run attached) after she decided she didn't want to marry Buttercup and go live in the aviary with him. She was always destined to be a house rabbit - she demanded lino and pink carpet in her hutch :lol: And if we put her in a run on the lawn she would sit on the ledge and not get her paws dirty :lol:

I love the two photos of her little furry bottom sticking out of the tunnel, they made me laugh!:lol:

I bet its great having her indoors with you, she does look rather settled!

No, she had a set up in the garage (double storey hutch with large run attached) after she decided she didn't want to marry Buttercup and go live in the aviary with him. She was always destined to be a house rabbit - she demanded lino and pink carpet in her hutch :lol: And if we put her in a run on the lawn she would sit on the ledge and not get her paws dirty :lol:

Ah I remember now - she just used to come out to play in the conservatory, right?
I always feel sad for Buttercup not getting Lady Jane as his wife! :(

Ah I remember now - she just used to come out to play in the conservatory, right?
I always feel sad for Buttercup not getting Lady Jane as his wife! :(

Butters seems really happy - he eats well, sleeps well, plays with his toys, runs around his garden and binkies, and sometimes he even lets me stroke him!

Tried to show Edward your photo's of Lady Jane because he looks just like her without the long hair. However, he seemed more interested in giving his Daddy kisses:love: Bless
I think they would make a beautiful couple, He is very handsome and Lady Jane is sooooo Pretty:love:

Back