• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thirteen Years Ago Today

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............... my Jack was born :love:

babyjack.jpg

Picnikcollagej13bd.jpg

She was stunningly beautiful as well Jane! Jack is so cute there, he looks like he was born with fully grown ears!!:love::love:

Jack was adorable as his mum and brothers and sisters. I have never heard the Jack story. I just know how special he was to you. How did you get him? Did you have his mum and the rest of the litter too? Sorry if that is too many ?s. Please ignore if it is to painful.

Jack was adorable as his mum and brothers and sisters. I have never heard the Jack story. I just know how special he was to you. How did you get him? Did you have his mum and the rest of the litter too? Sorry if that is too many ?s. Please ignore if it is to painful.

Beatrice was one of my first ever Rabbits. I bought her from Petsmart (now Petsat Home) a few days after buying her two sisters, Eleanor and Megan. They were impulse buys, I knew no better back then. But I will NEVER regret buying them :love:

018-23.jpg

A few months later I bought Seamus from a Garden Centre, still knowing no better.................

Seamus.jpg

I had Seamus neutered by the RSPCA. When I went to collect him they told me it would be OK to put him with Beatrice (unspayed) after 2 weeks. I did this and although bonding went well and even a few weeks past by it appeared that Seamus remained VERY fertile for several weeks after his neuter. Either that or the procedure was not done properly, I really dont know. Not only did Seamus sire a litter with Beatrice, he also became Daddy to 7 other Babies with two other Does............... :shock:

My Rabbit family increased by 15 within a few days :shock:

Yes, I did keep all of them and there my Rabbit addiction began :love: :love:

My Rabbit family increased by 15 within a few days :shock:

Yes, I did keep all of them and there my Rabbit addiction began :love: :love:

Wow! I can't imagine how I would handle suddenly having 17 rabbits, instead of just my 2!

I love the picture of the 3 sisters - they are so alike.

Back