• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies are so lazy!

beki

Mama Doe
Every time I go outside to feed them/visit them they are in their bed, snuggled up and give me evil eyes through the hole into the bed (like they are up to no good and I am disturbing them). If i then open the bed to stroke them they glare at me! they are both fine and healthy as I do get them out to have a check over, but since it has got a bit colder they have got ever so lazy, I'm now having to push pear sticks into the bed to them so they don't have to move out to get them :lol: I even had to feed Reggie his broccoli in bed yesterday :lol: they are obviously moving out of it at some point as there is not one poo or wee in there but the trays are full.

I suppose at least they are using the bed. Last year they were sitting out exposed to the elements in the cold weather. But they have lovely thick fluffy coats, ruby even has furry ears now!

Julie sleeps most of the day getting up to eat and use the potty. She sleeps and plays at night though.

:lol: Why would they bother moving for their food when they can have it in bed! :roll: silly!

:lol: Julie has a way of getting me to feed her sometimes just so I can check that she is okay. I swear bunnies are the best at being lazy.They work so hard at it.

Mine are the same, sooooo lazy!! I open their door to let them have the run of the flat & they choosevto sleep in or next to their cage.

Sometimes they come out when someone comes round to have a nosey, other than that its sleep sleep sleep!!

Oh, and Poppy will come into the lounge at 10:00 if im late in giving them supper-she's not quite lazy enough to risk missing out on food!!

Back