• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uneaten ceacs?

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:wave:

I cleaned out the litter trays as usual this morning and then I have just been out to do the afternoon poop scoup and top up hay and there were some uneaten ceacs? I dont know who they came from and both jumped into nomming the fresh hay when I did it and the waterbowl was nearly empty too so they have been drinking aswell. Hubby fed them this morning for me and he may have out more pellets in than normal...would that do it? he said he gave them 'just a few' so could a few more make difference? They also had a leaf of spring greens each yesterday :?

Help!

Spring greens could do it too if they are sensitive to them. Poppy can't touch them. I suspect combination of the two. Lots of hay, reduced pellets or no pellets for a day or two and all will be well i'm sure. :D:wave:

Considering they've both just been spayed too, their GI tract may still be getting back to normal post anaesthetic :wave:

Thank you so much...I was a little panicky! :?

I have been on the school run so left them for an hour and went back out..plenty more poops but no more ceacs and they both came bounding to the door as usual when I went out :) I replenished the bowl with timothy&rye and then are happily nomming away :thumb: I will keep an eye and I always poop scoop before I go to bed too so I will know if there are any more! :)

Back