• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have you got yours??....

Come on then, tell us what you have all got your bunnies (or any furry little friend) for Christmas!! My four have lots of willow balls to destroy - their favorite toys because I love them to bits and they really are my whole world!!! :love::love::love:

a parsley bell and a toy carrot tree for the bunnies and the dogs have several soft toys each and a huge hide bone. they know where i have hidden the bones and go mad sniffing around the back bedroom wardrobe every time they go in there! :roll::lol:

it's very likely this will be Sidney's (one of my dogs) last christmas and he loves it so much i want to make it a good one. :love:

Nothing :lol: I already spend all my money on them!

All the animals will probably get some treats or something when I give up and decided they need presents though

Mine have got a cranberry and dandelion Christmas tree and some natural wheat stick things to chew! They are also getting a new treat toy from the bunny granny!! They are very spoilt!

Im not sure yet, Ive been told that my new bun loves cushions and beds. Im trying to decide if its worth buying her one just for Sebastian to destroy it :lol:

Far too much - they're only blooming rabbits after all!!! :lol: :lol:

(doing it for the kids really, aged 11 and 8 )

Not to mention getting the budgies summat an' all :roll: :lol:

Nothing! They get stuff all the time anyway, and they don't know to expect presents on christmas so they don't get any. They just get their normal stuff in wrapping paper because it's fun to watch them try and get in to it. :)

I have, however, got a nice christmassy doormat, some christmas bunting (reversible so I can use it the rest of the year too) and a lovely christmas blanket in the shed for me to appreciate while I'm down there.:)

I *may* be buying a pet toblerone for the mice and rabbits to share, it depends if I have enough stuff for free delivery at zooplus.

I bought Beau a door hanger with his name on, made by our very own Poppymoon, he woves it! I gave him it early though, I just couldn't wait :oops: and now we are totally broke so he probably won't get anything :( He asked Santa Paws (my dad...no really, Beau is convinced he is Santa, he has a white beard and his car number plate is S21EGH, which clearly spells sleigh!) for one of Nanny Pat's trains, but grandad said he's only buying presents for his woozle this year.

Just read that back, you all must think I'm potty :oops:

Back