• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Neighbours Cat

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
My next door neighbour has a cat, the little monkey has taken to just watching my bunnies from on top of the fence.

I am keeping a close eye so don't worry:)

Thing is Carlo wants to eat the cat I am sure.. he keeps growling and trying to stretch up the fence to get to the cat.

Funnily enough the cat seems to want to just watch, he keeps rolling on his back and showing his belly when he does get to a flatter surface.

Just to add, I never let my buns out on their own at the moment, as I don't know too much about cats and buns together, so have been using caution.

The cat is curious i reckon...and your Carlo will chase the cat as its HIS garden.
Mrs is the same.Hilarious to see her chase things....she means it!!!:lol::lol:

The cat is curious i reckon...and your Carlo will chase the cat as its HIS garden.
Mrs is the same.Hilarious to see her chase things....she means it!!!:lol::lol:

I love this cat, he sits on the wall out front, and when I pass him in the morning he rolls around mioawing till he gets a fuss!

He is quite a young pussy cat... Carlo chases everything these days.. he so funny :love:

I love this cat, he sits on the wall out front, and when I pass him in the morning he rolls around mioawing till he gets a fuss!

:love::love::love:

When we had our guinea pigs and a cat, the cat used to watch from a careful distance! We used to let the piggies have a run around on the grass, and the cat would run away :lol: such a softy!

He is quite a young pussy cat... Carlo chases everything these days.. he so funny :love:

Fancies you, obviously!!;)

:love::love::love:

When we had our guinea pigs and a cat, the cat used to watch from a careful distance! We used to let the piggies have a run around on the grass, and the cat would run away :lol: such a softy!

Now if it were my mums cat, she would try and eat them...:shock:

This one just seems like he wants to play, but he is not sure what they are :lol:

Years ago we had a cat called dragon that came to visit some times he would bring his sister naughty round i use to feed them both then the owners moved away and took the cats with them in the time they had moved we got patch my first ever bunny and she was a madam then 1 of the owners moved back into the house and brought the cats back with him dragon remembered me and would come to the back door and miaow to be fed there was this 1 time when patch was out and he didn't realise so he jumped of the wall toddled down to the backdoor and i was at the back door all of a sudden patch shot out from where she was hiding and humped dragon and attacked him he was not amused :lol: he shot back up on the wall and never entered the yard again :lol: He would just sit on the wall miaowing to be fed while patch sat under neath him as if to say come on then wuss :lol::lol::lol:

Years ago we had a cat called dragon that came to visit some times he would bring his sister naughty round i use to feed them both then the owners moved away and took the cats with them in the time they had moved we got patch my first ever bunny and she was a madam then 1 of the owners moved back into the house and brought the cats back with him dragon remembered me and would come to the back door and miaow to be fed there was this 1 time when patch was out and he didn't realise so he jumped of the wall toddled down to the backdoor and i was at the back door all of a sudden patch shot out from where she was hiding and humped dragon and attacked him he was not amused :lol: he shot back up on the wall and never entered the yard again :lol: He would just sit on the wall miaowing to be fed while patch sat under neath him as if to say come on then wuss :lol::lol::lol:

I think some bunnies are born "Bouncers" :lol:

Showing their belly is a sign of submission from a cat. One that used to visit did this to Grim and Grim went up to her and they sniffed each other. They did this on a few occasions but before they got to know each other properly Smoo came along and she won't have cats in her territory. She chased off the kitty. Poor Grim, but I'm sure he prefers a bunny friend to a kitty friend. He has Holly cat now though and both bunnies don't mind her. She doesn't really like them though and stays well away. :)

My cats always sit and watch the bunnies, they never do them any harm, but I would never leave them alone together, unless the rabs were in a secure run. which they usually are.

Spray the cat with water until he stops sitting there. Never let them out alone even if there are no cats.

Back