• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Radish please she's not herself :( u/d 3rd Dec Doing much better

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
My little baby produced loads and loads of mushy poo over night and stood and sat in it. :(

I'm taking her to the vets when I get home from work. She's had nothing new food wise and seemed a little subdued last night but I thought she was just sleepy. :(

I love my baby I'm so worried.

Last edited:
Oh dear :cry:

Was she eating and drinking this morning ?

Is there anyone who could get her to a Vet for you this morning ?

Lots of vibes for her xx

Poor baby, I loves Radish, I do hope that she is feeling herself when you get home, its a nightmare when they are ill and you have to work :cry:

I used to be able to take time in my old job, but lord knows what i would do if the buns got poorly now on a work day:shock:

I will have to put something in place

Bless her, I hope she's soon on the mend. Sending baby Radish a big bunny cuddle and lots of healing vibes. xxxxxxxxxx. They are such a worry when they're not well, aren't they?!

We are on our way to the vets now will let you know what happens.

She seems so much more subdued than normal. She normally runs around like a butter when I get home trying to get out of the pen but she's just asleep in her bed. :(

Back