• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are there any countries...

Yes I have seen a few people on here mention it. Pretty sure Canada is one of them, maybe the US as well. Must be loads of others.

Hope you are ok.

Yes I have seen a few people on here mention it. Pretty sure Canada is one of them, maybe the US as well. Must be loads of others.

Hope you are ok.

Im 'ok', just doing my usual- worrying :lol:
We ordered something for Jack for Christnas which came from America and I am panicing so made Dan take it up to the bunnies and let them sniff it and rub it.

[SUB][/SUB]

Ooh I really hope thats the case!

Yep just checked, they managed to eradicate it completely after some outbreaks, as their wild rabbit population cottontails are different to the european rabbit and are immune, so it was easier to control as only pets could get it.

Please remember though Rachy that your bunnies are vaccinated so even if you bought a vhd infected rabbit into the house they would be fine.

Please remember though Rachy that your bunnies are vaccinated so even if you bought a vhd infected rabbit into the house they would be fine.

I really wish that I could believe that but since reading about the 2 rabbits dieing of VHD even though they were vaccinated really scares me and puts strength behind the OCD. :(

Im 'ok', just doing my usual- worrying :lol:
We ordered something for Jack for Christnas which came from America and I am panicing so made Dan take it up to the bunnies and let them sniff it and rub it.

yep, nothing to worry about, no VHD in the US. :)

Back