• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bed for Buckley

Thumper used to lick his when he was a single bunny. It;s just grooming as such from what I know.....maybe he wants a girlfriend xD

Spenser doesn't have a bed, but he grooms his fleece mats and snuggle safe covers, also favoured spots of the sofa in the conservatory. He also grooms Matilda, my Bear Factory hippo.

Hope Buckley continues to enjoy his bed, ideally by lying on it as well as licking. :love:

Spenser doesn't have a bed, but he grooms his fleece mats and snuggle safe covers, also favoured spots of the sofa in the conservatory. He also grooms Matilda, my Bear Factory hippo.

Hope Buckley continues to enjoy his bed, ideally by lying on it as well as licking. :love:

Hopefully he'll snuggle down onto it. I'm letting him get acquainted with it out in the open living room where it won't be like an intruder, then I'm going to put it where he likes to snooze (behind the sofa)

Back