• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need ideas/help for raising some bunny funds.

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
I have 4 special bunnies and they're due their Myxo and VHD next month some time!!!!!

Each jab costs me £25 EACH, for either Myxo or VHD....or £45 for both if paid together.

I'm a little concerned how I'm going to find the money in one big go. I have tried saving but it's had to go towards other things like new flooring for the bunnies due to recent feet issues with all this rain and concrete they live on.

I haven't got much to sell to make up much of the money. Has anyone got any ideas how I can raise the money so I can get them all done together? Even if it's just their Myxo that gets done for now?

Thanks guys

blimey, that is quite an amount with 4 bunnies to pay for. Is there anything you can make to sell?

Sell old clothes, cds, dvds, books etc. If you are crafty you could try and make cards?

Maybe talk to your vet. If you ask if you can get them all done and pay for it over a number of weeks (either before or after you've had them done). Worth trying.

£25 per jab is top end on jab costs... shop around or ask your vet for a discount as you're getting 4 done at once.

blimey, that is quite an amount with 4 bunnies to pay for. Is there anything you can make to sell?

BinkyBun I'm not quite sure what I could make to be honest :/ I'm crafty...but not imaginative!

I've already sorted old cloths/books/CD's including other bits and pieces...but I sold all of that ages ago to pay for a new laptop as my one broke :(

I'll have to ask ask multi jabs as I am getting 4 done in one go...I can't lose anything by trying I guess?

Tamsin Thats what I thought about the costs :( But I've had a look at another local vets and theirs are pretty much the same! except it's £47.50 if you buy both jabs together

Vaccinations seem to be pretty expensive around my area.....does anyone know anywhere local(ish) that they or others have experienced having cheaper jab prices?

Im in the midlands and the jabs are £24 ish per jab per bunny too :( Although I might ring around a few more and see if there are any cheaper...

£25 is quite expensive. :(

There are a few members in the Milton Keynes area I think - you might be better off starting a new thread, asking locals how much their vaccinations cost.

You are only down the road from me, our vet charges around £15 a jab and you get 10% discount if you have 3 or more vaccinated at the same time. I know the vets in MK are very expensive for jabs.

Back