• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone heard of 'Harlyn Forest' bunny boarding?? (Nr. Worksop)

Hanlou

Mama Doe
Hello all! Found a bunny boarding business card locally and have just had a nosey at their website:

(( Called Harlyn Forest ))

Just wondered if anyone has heard of it / used them? Have messaged them asking what size hutches they use as the description of 'large' and 'very large' on their website isn't all that helpful. (Have also suggested they list specific sizes lol)

*But* the rest looks good in terms of requesting vaccinations etc. With us having the house up for sale (though nothing doing at the moment I remain ever hopeful lol) I want to find somewhere as local as possible as 'the plan' for moving is to board the bunnies and piggles for a few days before and after the move so they're not disturbed and so we can set up their accommodation at the other end causing them as little stress as possible. Obviously be easier for me too of course!

Sorry I haven't heard of them.

Ideally they should be more than happy for you to visit them beforehand.

If in any doubt............check it out!

Best of luck.:thumb:

Back