• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urine Flicking!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Oh my goodness! :shock::shock::shock:

In all my years of rabbit keeping I've never experienced this before! I've read about it, but I never thought it would happen to me!

The sooner we can get rid of foster bun Peter's furry teabags the better!

Not funny Peter! Not funny! :evil: :lol:

:lol: Tilly used to spray us all the time before we had her spayed, run round flick her back legs in the air and cover us with wee (nice):roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: welcome ot the club!:lol::lol::lol:

mind you getting rid of the "furry-teabags":lol::lol::lol::lol: doesnt always cure it!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one!

He's only got my legs so far! Am I supposed to wear a wetsuit to visit him?! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: welcome ot the club!:lol::lol::lol:

mind you getting rid of the "furry-teabags":lol::lol::lol::lol: doesnt always cure it!:lol::lol::lol:

What?! :shock: Noooo!

Ahh, He just showing you he wants to keep you all to himself:lol:

My little old arthritic bun, Henry, has been castrated more than three years but can still manage to do a good spray if he smells anything unusuall:lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: Just remember to keep your mouth closed when you're within spraying distance. ;) :lol:

Now I know why his previous owners wanted rid of him so quickly! :(

He's snuggled up on my lap now, looking all sweet and innocent! :roll: :love:

My Grayson was a NIGHTMARE, as this was before we found out he was a he aha

he could flick 5 ft high! you stood no chance, ha I got it in my mouth, my hair, my eyes the lot!

Ooh, yuck!

How are little Peter's eyes?

No better yet. It doesn't help that he got a piece of hay stuck in there! :shock: He won't eat it, but he'll put it in his eye! :roll: :lol:

He chopped a piece of hay in half with his teeth yesterday. It's the closest he's come to eating hay so far. :(

My Grayson was a NIGHTMARE, as this was before we found out he was a he aha

he could flick 5 ft high! you stood no chance, ha I got it in my mouth, my hair, my eyes the lot!

:shock: That's it, I'm ordering the wet suit now! :lol:

Hee Hee!
Ernie still does it when he is out playing with Honey and Eric in the garden. He gets all excited and jumps round at the same time as spraying. He looks like one of those rotating garden hoses :lol::lol::lol:
Just to add. He was neutered 3 and a half years ago!

One of my girls does that :shock: All the buns are neutered but the boys used to be really bad for it, got me full on in the face twice :mrgreen:

It's gross isn't it! Wish they would tell people about that and how neutering will stop it, maybe more buns would get neutered!

My Licky is approx 5 months and is starting to do it :evil: Having her speyed when on leave over xmas so not long to go now :)

Back