• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser not quite himself / update and thank you post 39

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I might be being a bit paraniod, but he doesn't seem quite right. I'm going to wait up a bit and go out and check on him in an hour or so. If anyone's up late and has spare vibes they would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Sending vibes to Spenser and yourself, its horrid when your bunnies not well, you have like a sixth sense about it.:(

Lots of vibes for Spenser, its so worrying when you just sense something and are not sure, makes for a sleepless night (because it always seems to happen when you're about to go to bed!). Hope he is back to normal when you check on him xx

He is eating, so I think he has maybe just be in the huff with me. I work late on Tuesdays, although I come home in the middle of the day to see him.

Thanks for vibes. :)

How worrying, especially when it's at bedtime. :( I hope the little man was just in an off mood and all is ok this morning. :love:

He's still not right in himself, mainly keeping to the back corner of the hutch - not hunched up though and moves pretty quickly when I try to pick him up! He has eaten overnight. The weather was awful here yesterday, but it had calmed down considerably before his behaviour changed.

Thanks for vibes. xx

Vibes for Spenser, hope the change in weather conditions is just upsetting him a little and its nothing more serious :wave:

Hopefully it's just the weather that's unsettled him a little. It was extremely windy here yesterday afternoon and Alfie was looking a little stressed and worried when I let them out - I'm not sure if it was just the extra noise bothering him or what really - so I didn't keep them out for too long.

Back