• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Little Girl has come home.

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
photo0467.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a bun that looked like your darling Lily-Shane today. If she was half as beautiful as Charlie she was something to be admired xxxx

Mae comes home to me on Monday x

:cry: I remember when Tillys ashes came home (2 months after her death :evil:) I felt both relieved and devastated all over again :cry:

Her casket is beautiful :love:

(((HUGS)))

Sadly,Disney, She went to the Bridge 23/11/2011...:cry:

This is her in her casket....her ashes came home to me today.

Oh I am so sorry for your loss, I in no way meant to be insensitive. :cry: *Cuddles* My boy went to the bridge a couple of years ago at age ten. I bet he's there waiting for her. I still miss him every single day but it helps to know he;s still in my heart.

Oh I am so sorry for your loss, I in no way meant to be insensitive. :cry: *Cuddles* My boy went to the bridge a couple of years ago at age ten. I bet he's there waiting for her. I still miss him every single day but it helps to know he;s still in my heart.

I know you werent....xx
Just saying she only lives in my heart.

Back