• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max is very quiet this evening :( u/d Seems ok this morning :)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Very unlike him. He is eating and drinking normally, poos look fine, tummy feels normal. Nothing obviously wrong, he's just abit lethargic :?

Im so worried, I cant tell you how much I love this boy :cry: Can I have some vibes for him please?

112_9839.jpg

Last edited:
Vibes :( Does he seem comfortable?

Thankyou (Ive just been writing on your thread!)

Yes he seems comfortable I think, hes not doing that stretching out thing they do when theyre in pain with their tummy. Hes just grooming himself at the moment.

Maybe Im worrying needlessly, OH thinks hes just tired. My bunny intuition is playing up though :?

Unusually late vibes for me being on RU, but loads of Maxxy boy.

C'mon max!

You've spotted it early, so if there is an issue, you're ready to pounce on it.

My Boy Pawpaw does that after he has pigged out on too much Kale, you can usually tell as an hour or so later his tummy is all noisy and he leaves "special" smells in the living room.

I'm guessing he's had a busy day while you were not looking.

Thanks guys.

Ive already got the boiling water cooling ready to offer him some on a syringe. Last time he was poorly he liked licking warm water straight from the syringe :love:

Awww at least Max is easy to treat. Lets hope its he is up and running very soon.

Thanks BYB. Im going to retire to the bedroom very soon with OH to give Max an early night. Secretly I just want to sit here watching him intently all night, but I know that wouldnt help. I will be checking on him every couple of hours though.

Might seem like Im being over paranoid, and maybe I am, but I had this feeling about Tilly once when she was being quiet but I couldnt put my finger on it. The next day she died. It has stuck with me :cry:

Thankyou for the kind words xxx

Everything crossed for Max.
Exactly the right thing to give him some boiled warm water. :thumb: Maybe check on him in a few hours.

Please let us know how he gets on.

Update us on how he's feeling :) And thank you....the reason for my thread is still a little panicing for me. Fingers crossed for us both!!!!

Sending loads of vibes for Max, I hope he's ok :) that's a gorgeous pic of him by the way :love:

Thankyou, he is such an amazing character its unbelievable :love:
113_0254.jpg

Hes just in his tray nomming some hay with Charlotte. I went to the toilet a moment ago and he followed me in as usual which is a good sign. Didnt dig and nibble at my feet like normal though, just popped in and popped out again :(

Awwwww, poor Max. :( Hopefully it's nothing to worry about and he's just having a quiet evening. Sending lots of vibes.xxx

Back