• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I thought she was dead!!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:shock: Good god, my heart litterally jumped out of my mouth...I just went to put the rain cover down over the hutch and give the buns some apple sticks (they are still sulking about being stuck upstairs in the hutch!) and as I walked towards the hutch I could see Poppy laid on her side in the litter tray :shock: I lurched towards the hutch and she jumped up and came to the door to see what I had bought her?! :roll::lol: She was laid like a cat on her side with her head burried in the hay and her legs stretched out infront of her! She appeards absolutly normal so im guessing I just caught her completly relaxed and sleeping...untill now I have only seen them resting/asleep hunched on their paws like ducks...

Normal rabbitty stuff??

DBF!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dead Bunny Flop! - can you guess why?)

Total contentment with ones surroundings! :love:

Definatly normal, just means she was very relaxed :wave:

Like this:

112_9618.jpg

Or this:

112_9780.jpg

:lol::love:

Thank you!! Buns should come with warnings! I hadnt read or seen anything like that before! Need a stuff cup of tea after that! :lol:

Phew...

George and Gemma do that a lot - the first time I saw it I was terrified, and even now I have to go and check all is well. I think it means they are happy and contented bunsters.

My buns do this daily and it still makes me laugh - especially when they flop too much and end up rolling over :lol::lol:

My buns do this daily and it still makes me laugh - especially when they flop too much and end up rolling over :lol::lol:

Bella does that a lot :lol: And then she leaps to her feet with a very confused look on her face :lol: As if to say "Ok, what just happened??"

Archie did a complete flop yesterday but smacked his head on the door on the way down :( so he shot back up and then did a half flop with his legs stretched but heaad up

sparklefairy, those pictures are hilarious! :lol: That is one very relaxed bun :love:

My bridge bun Tilly used to lie flat on her back with her legs in the air :shock::lol::love:

That's my Storm, he's the most relaxed bunny ever :D he just likes to give me a heart attack :lol:
Awww I bet your Tilly used to scare you too :shock:

Back