• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr McFluff says hello!

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Hello hoomins and animols! I are Fluff the hamster and I wants to say hi! I has lived with my new mummeh for a month now and I loves her very much! She lets me runs around on ze floor a lots and gives me tasty treets :D She kisses me a lots which I don't likes :? It makes my hair all untidy! But she says she loves me and that means I loves her too :)

(Sorry for huge low quality pic :oops: I hate my phone lol)
k96gi9.jpg

So cute! When I have a child, I'll let them adopt a hammy from the SPCA. I have fond memories of my little hamster 'cuddles'...I used to sneak him out of the cage at night and let him run around my room whilst I slept! :lol:

So cute! When I have a child, I'll let them adopt a hammy from the SPCA. I have fond memories of my little hamster 'cuddles'...I used to sneak him out of the cage at night and let him run around my room whilst I slept! :lol:

I once lost my hamster `Snowy` when I was younger. He got under the floorboards in my parents room and my dad had to lift the floorboards to rescue him. After that the floor in my parents bedroom always squeaked :lol:

:lol: One of my hamsters escaped once, but when I called him he emerged from underneath the sofa and walked right up to me :shock:

Fluffster says fank yoo :)

Yay for hamsters named Fluff! :love:

He has definitely come out of his shell these last couple of weeks...at first he seemed like such a shy, timid little thing. Now he's a little monkey! :lol:

Back