• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boris scared me half to death this morning!

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
:shock: As some of you know he's been poorly lately, and having read all the recent threads in Rainbow Bridge :cry: I've become very paranoid, I keep checking on him every hour or so to make sure he's ok :oops: And this morning when I went downstairs I couldn't see him anywhere at first, which felt suspicious in itself because he usually follows Bella everywhere and she always greets me at the door :love: So I called him and of course he didn't come, walked into their room to find him flopped out in the cage barely moving :shock: So I basically freaked out, screamed and started poking him, and when I did so he leapt to his feet, gave me one look of extreme disapproval and hopped away flickering his feet at me :oops::lol: My heart always skips a beat whenever he flops like that because he doesn't do it all that much, he usually prefers to sit down for some reason. But with him being ill it just scared the daylights out of me :(

Oh, and he forgave me as soon as I opened the bag of SS :lol:

:love:

If he felt so bad, he wouldn't be doing happy flops! Yay! Great news.

How did you get on with the vet?

:shock: As some of you know he's been poorly lately, and having read all the recent threads in Rainbow Bridge :cry: I've become very paranoid, I keep checking on him every hour or so to make sure he's ok :oops: And this morning when I went downstairs I couldn't see him anywhere at first, which felt suspicious in itself because he usually follows Bella everywhere and she always greets me at the door :love: So I called him and of course he didn't come, walked into their room to find him flopped out in the cage barely moving :shock: So I basically freaked out, screamed and started poking him, and when I did so he leapt to his feet, gave me one look of extreme disapproval and hopped away flickering his feet at me :oops::lol:

ROFL. But poor worried you and poor screamed at bunny. Very glad he's ok.

He wasn't amused ^ :lol: And neither was I! :shock:

@Graham: Yeah :love: He seems to be feeling pretty good today, bless him :) His breathing looks a bit better too :)

I didn't get to speak to the vet as she was busy, but the nurse did and gave me 20 days worth of Bactrim :) So I'll start giving that to him tonight and hope it helps this time around :) I sure wish they had that in tablet form, it's so sticky and sweet and ends up everywhere :roll::lol:

Back