• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marvin is unstoppable

mattyp

Warren Veteran
He is a little monster!

In the past 2 weeks he seems to have figured out that he can somehow get to the other side of the shed where he has destroyed a bag of hay and dug it all over the place, tore open his food bag and eaten like a pig (I'm talking about a 1/4 of a bag of pellets in a single evening!!), and has pooped and peed absolutely everywhere. But the absolute cherry on top is that he chewed through the lawnmower cable completely. He's pretty much eaten half of a 4meter long cable.

So I put up an even higher barrier which is probably about 5ft high, and slightly tilted so if he tried to get up he would presumably roll back down. But no. He did it again and chewed open a brand new bag of pellets.

Why can't he be good like Maisie? :evil::evil::evil:

This is one of the reasons that I put my 2 outside, they were constantly escaping and destroying the conservatory!

They escaped one evening and ate a 12 pack of carrots including the plastic bag! :shock:

Also 3 Ikea lampshades were destroyed!

Now that they are outside, all that stress is over! :lol: Have you put shelving up in the shed and put the bag of pellets in a plastic container?

Little horror!! (but he's LOVELY!)

I'd just invest in a couple of big old bins for the food and hay, if he's a chewer, probably best with the metal ones...

:wave:

:love: I know the feeling, my Bella was a little terror when she was younger! She was 4 months old when I got her and with Boris being 2 and a half and very well-behaved, I had completely forgotten how destructive young buns can be! The first thing she did was escape from her room and hide under mum's bed where she chewed the wallpaper and left little presents EVERYWHERE :oops: And that was literally an hour after I'd brought her home! She's much better now though. But rabbits in general are norty aren't they! They just love getting into mischief!

Am going out to buy a big box to store their food in. He is just so tenacious! The way he looks at you as well when you catch him, his face just screams 'yeah what you gonna do about it hoomin'. :evil:

Back