• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well it is Monday.............

:love: Some of his facial expressions are so comical, bless him. :lol: I love the photo near the end, with the grass sticking out of his mouth. :love::love:

Wow - what a lovely idea.

Morse looks so, so, so, Morsey:):)

I like the ones with him outside in the grass - he looks like he is Inmorsigating then.

I only watched it once (need to go to bed) - were there any of him nomming his breakfasts? I love the way Morse has a three course breakfast.

He's:love:

Morse Monday. :love::love::love:

I remember that song, reminds me of my childhood. Can't remember who sang it though.

Cass Elliott (Mamas and Papas) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEQxEJ5_5zA

Wow - what a lovely idea.

Morse looks so, so, so, Morsey:):)

I like the ones with him outside in the grass - he looks like he is Inmorsigating then.

I only watched it once (need to go to bed) - were there any of him nomming his breakfasts? I love the way Morse has a three course breakfast.

He's:love:

Not on the montage, but here is one I took of him yesterday morning. He was just finishing off his porridge :love:

002-2.jpg

Thank you so much Morse for cheering me up.

Having rather a rough time atm, so your Mum's video has brought a much needed smile to my face.

Thank you. xxxx

:love: Loved it Jane, such a character which shows in his photos.

Hope you don't mind but I also watched Jack and the Boblets and they were lovely too.:love:

Back