PDA

View Full Version : Beilidh, my gorgeous, amazing little man. I'm sorry. 24.4.11-25.11.11

funnybunnyabc
28-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Oh Beilidh, this is so difficult, but I'll try, I owe it to you. I owe my life to you, my precious little angel.

I'll start from the beginning. Your mummy & siblings died when you were just a few weeks old, leaving you alone. Your owner tried her hardest for you, gave her everything so you'd survive. Sadly, she was very very ill, and had no choice but to give you up. I went to visit you, and we bonded instantly. Before I even knew you were being given to be, I fell for your sweet but cheeky personality and your gorgeous looks. It was love at first sight <3

So you came to live with me! You were such a sweet little thing, you'd lie on my tummy and lick my face, and your mane would tickle my neck :love: You loved nothing more than flopping out in my arms and having your nose rubbed, you'd just fall asleep in my arms.

A little while after you came home I messed up and you had to go live with my cousin for a few weeks. She loved you and took great care of you, but still I'm sorry for causing so much upset for you and moving you around so much. In your short little life you stayed in 5 different houses, that must have been so scary for you baba. I'm sorry you had to put up with that. :( But you just took it all in your stride, you were such a tough little bunny!

You lived as a housebunny for the last months, and you loved it so so much! I've never seen such a happy and content bunny! You loved sleeping in my bed at night, you'd sleep on my pillow, or sometimes on my legs and I'd wake up with dead legs! You'd charge around the room in the morning and wake me up to give you your breakfast, if I was late you showed your disgust my chewing at my toes! You're cheeky little face would be the first thing I'd see in the morning and it gave me a reason to get up :love: You were my best friend and I couldn't have asked for a more awesome little bunny. We were both so happy :love:

Then late on Friday night, I screwed it up. I messed up so, so badly.

I killed my best friend.

I went into the drawer to get pyjamas out, I went to shut it and you ran inbetween my legs and under the drawer. I just remember hearing a screech, and screaming at the top of my lungs, hoping to god that is wasn't you. You ran in circles screeching, and then you stopped. You rolled over and just stopped. I screamed, but you never woke up. :cry::cry:

Words are totally inadequate in trying to apologize. I am so, very, deeply sorry. I do love you so, so much. I miss you so much. And if I could, I'd give my life so you could have yours back. You were not ready to go, and my hands caused you to die prematurely. I'm sorry.

Although your gone in body, I can feel you here. You've not really left, your ALWAYS with me. I've never felt this with any other bunny, but I actually felt like you were here in the room earlier today. It was the best I've felt all weekend. I still feel numb and I'll never forgive myself for what I've done to you, but I think your OK. You were in my dream last night, with Sox. You and him were both OK. Thank you for visiting me in my dreams.

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/funnybunnyabc/IMG_1070-1.jpg

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/funnybunnyabc/IMG_1283.jpg

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/funnybunnyabc/IMG_1045.jpg

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/funnybunnyabc/IMG_1108.jpg

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/funnybunnyabc/IMG_1020.jpg

Until we meet again, binky free and have fun at the bridge with Lilah, Buttons, Jazzy and Sox. :love:

I love you to the moon and back, My Mr Beilidh-Boo mcFluffy Britches :love: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tillybunny
28-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Such a heart warming tribute to your bunny friend ((((hugs)))

Liz47
28-11-2011, 07:35 PM
A beautiful tribute to a beautiful bunny who was clearly very well loved, and he loved you very much back and that love will always be there between you. *hugs* binky free gorgeous Beilidh xxxxxxxxxxx

Alibunmum
28-11-2011, 07:38 PM
I am so sorry you are having to write this. Binky free Beilidh.

Barn Yard Bunnies
28-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Sophie, I am so sorry. You loved him so much, he knew that. Beautiful words for a beautiful bunny.

Lops
28-11-2011, 07:44 PM
That must have been so hard to write, but its also so very clear how much you loved him :love:

Please dont feel bad xxxxxxxxxxxx

Nite nite Beilidh, have fun at the bridge xxx

sierra*323
28-11-2011, 07:45 PM
So sorry :( you clearly loved each other so much! Sounds like you made him a happy little bunny in the time you had together :love:

William
28-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Such a moving tribute :( I'm sorry.

Jack's-Jane
28-11-2011, 07:48 PM
I am very sorry :cry:

Binky Free Beildh xx

yvette
28-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Heart aches for you.
Night Night little man.xxx

bunniemum
28-11-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss,

RIP beautiful little Beilidh x

Vita
28-11-2011, 08:06 PM
So very sad for you having to write such a thing :(

Sleep well beautiful little fluffy Beilidh.

And take care of yourself funnybunny.

funnybunnyabc
28-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Thanks for your thoughts everyone xxx

MimzMum
29-11-2011, 04:04 AM
I am so sorry to hear Beilidh went to the Bridge. :(
You are in my thoughts and prayers. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))
Binky free sweet bun. Watch over your mum from the Rainbow.

happybun
29-11-2011, 04:47 AM
i am sorry. your tribute to beilidh is very beautiful. reading about him made me smile and made me think how lucky you both were to have such precious time together.

KarenM
29-11-2011, 06:43 AM
I'm so sorry. :cry: Sleep tight gorgeous little man. xx

Captain Helen
29-11-2011, 12:55 PM
He was so beautiful. I'm so sorry :cry: Binky free Beilidh xx

Gemmapookie
29-11-2011, 01:23 PM
A beautiful fitting tribute :love::love::love:

Sweet dreams gorgeous little man :cry::cry::cry:

ripminnie
29-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Your beautiful tribute made me cry :cry: I'm so sorry :( binky free baby boy xxx

Debster
30-11-2011, 02:12 PM
I am so so sorry :cry::cry: he was just gorgeous xx

Binky free Beilidh xxx

one of the family
30-11-2011, 02:32 PM
A beautiful tribute - my whole family know of your terrible loss - accidents happen so easily and the devastating effects are wide reaching.

Beilidh certainly was a beautiful little bun and will always be loved and remembered.

I am so very sorry for your loss

Binky free little bun x

Alicia
30-11-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm so sorry :( xx

funnybunnyabc
29-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Dear little Beilidh bum,

You'd been gone a month on christmas day. I know you wouldn't want me to be sad but I couldn't get through they day without crying :cry: I just wanted to cuddle you once more and tell you I loved you. I still miss you so much it hurts and if there was one day I could erase it would be the day I lost you :cry:

There was a super bright star in the sky on christmas day. I know it was you :love: :love: I hope your having a blast at the Bridge with your bunny buddy's and i hope you had a good christmas. my little brother asked 'Does santa paws visit bunny heaven? I hope he does because i wrote to him and asked him to take Beils a football to play with and some bananas. i hope he's not on the naughty list but he might be because he's a cheeky bunny! i bet he's still just as cheeky in heaven'. It was so sweet :love: We all really miss you.:cry:

Love you lots, Mummy Sophie xoxoxoxoxoxo