• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So frustrated!!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
I feel like im tearing my hair out! I have a friend who has a male rabbit who is about 8 months old and not nuetered. She was going to get his done but it hasnt ever happened....anyway today she tells me she has a wife bun for him but they are living seperatly at the moment becuase she doesnt want babies at this time of year :shock:

This is the same friend that didnt know buns should eat hay and a little bag of timothy from P@H was lasting her 6-8 weeks as bedding and he was living in a 3ft single story hutch. The hutch has been sorted now as she started asking when she saw mine.

I asked her if she realised that having baby buns isnt a good idea but she thinks her daughter will find them cute and thinks she will have no problem getting homes for them. She said as they are so cheap to keep (she doesnt vac either) that she might just keep them all.

*bangs head against wall* :(

Welcome to the world of backyard breeding.

This is why rescues will never stop being full, because of stupid, ignorant people.

oh no! well - one good thing is the buns has slightly improved accomadation....aweful what she is now gong to do though:(...maybe some literature for her to read would help..or ask her to come with you to volenteer at a rescue...perhaps it will open her eyes abit...:?.

Back