• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st Gotcha Day Muesli!

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
One year ago today we adopted little Muesli as a friend for Starbuck. We'd had our eye on him for ages and eventually asked Tracy at RNGPWelfare if we could see if she could bond them together. Luckily for all of us it worked, and a year ago today Muesli came home to live with us. He made himself straight at home, jumping up on things, climbing over furniture and generally getting up to mischief!! :lol:

Happy 1st Gotcha Day Muesli!

GardenandBunniesSeptember2011015.jpg

DSCF8048.jpg

DSCF7660.jpg

TwinkleStarGardenMay11019.jpg

DSCF8556.jpg

DSCF8188.jpg

DSCF7685.jpg

Thank you very much for Muesli's happy gotcha day messages. He has had a lovely day lolloping around with Starbuck, he is very contented and happy. :D

And he says "Im not a mischief and I am not a trouble bunny, honestly where do these hoomins get these ideas" :angel: :lol::lol:

Thank you :D We kept his name that he had at rescue, we think it suits him so well :D:love:

It does suit him. Spenser was called Alfie, but his previous owner was happy for him to be renamed. I wouldn't have changed his name if he knew it, but was assured he didn't.

It does suit him. Spenser was called Alfie, but his previous owner was happy for him to be renamed. I wouldn't have changed his name if he knew it, but was assured he didn't.

I'm not sure Muesli knows his name, as we call him all sorts of nicknames and silly names! :oops::lol:

Spenser definitely suits his name! :love:

Back