• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone got one of these?

I've seen them in the shops and they're bigger than hamster sized, but not huge. I'm not sure about a dutchie as I've not really seen any fully grown ones, but Alfie or Bubbles could fit in it - probably not at the same time though!

Is it big enough for a dutch bunny?

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Tunnels,+Tents+%2526+Mats.8/Grassy+Hideaway+:+Large.648.html

ETA: Just read the 'approximate size' description - it's barely big enough for a hamster! Very expensive for what it is then. :?
37cm wide, 21cm high, 28cm deep
?
I've got one of these.
My two 4 month old medium sized rabbits (one standard rex and one crossbreed) both like to snuggle up inside it, though more often just one of them goes in at a time. They crawl low and flatten their ears to get inside it.

The thing to watch out for is bunnies chewing the strings that secure the front panel - THE recommended sisal or seagrass twine to replace it as this happens.

My 2 buns have one that they smush into together (one's nethie sized but the other's pretty chunky). They have however removed one side of it and eaten it so it's a bit wibbly-wobbly when they're both in there:D .... x

I looked at that but I know my two dutchies would just eat their way through it very quickly!! :roll::lol: Not sure if its big enough...

Plus mine would wee on it too...

Back