• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got R&R a year ago today!

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
I have had my two lovely mini rex's a year today!
Here is the photo i took on there 1st day here
Newrabbitsrooandray001.jpg

And on the 30th it snowed! and i took these pictures
rabbit001.jpg

rabbit002.jpg

rabbit004.jpg

Its not even close to snowing this year!!! its too warm at the moment. :evil:

Crikey cant believe its been a year I remember you getting them. You were great asking lots of questions :D

Oh they are a bit bigger. They are lovely. Are they still getting on well together?

I dont know how much they are meant to weigh but i would say they are a healthy size. They arnt show quality, they are from pets. They get on great. I watch them grooming each other in the morning from my bedroom window. Also they come running when i come outside to feed them which i find really nice! They are also wonderful hay eaters, which is good! :love: :wave:

I dont know how much they are meant to weigh but i would say they are a healthy size. They arnt show quality, they are from pets. They get on great. I watch them grooming each other in the morning from my bedroom window. Also they come running when i come outside to feed them which i find really nice! They are also wonderful hay eaters, which is good! :love: :wave:

Oh they look very healthy I was just interested how compared with my boy. They are lovely :love:

I take it your mini rex is top left of your siggy? He looks really relaxed and cuddly. What is his personality like? :wave:

Yes thats him. He is a complete wimp to be honest. He cries a bit if you pick him up and wont go out if its slightly wet or windy :roll:

Aw they are very cute. They weigh quite a lot though, more than my two, I expected them to be smaller for mini rex (not that I'm saying they're too big, they look perfect). They love the snow :love:

Aw they are very cute. They weigh quite a lot though, more than my two, I expected them to be smaller for mini rex (not that I'm saying they're too big, they look perfect). They love the snow :love:

We went to a show in the summer and the mini Rex's were tiny compared to my two! Maybe mine have some standard rex in their line? They did love the snow, I hope we get some soon!

Back