• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggles!!!!

MikePalmer88

Alpha Buck
Sorry for this post guys - just about to go out to training and turn around and see this.

Makes me so happy when they are loved up!!

Picture0022.jpg

Sorry the quality is so bad had to take it on my laptop!

They look comfy :)

Where is their cage from? I have one that looks very similar, in the shed at the moment. A friend rehomed a rabbit privately a year or so ago and he came with one of these. He moved outside so I used it for Finx for a while, until she got her hutch and Tango moved in. Just wondered what make it was as I've never seen another one!!

They look comfy :)

Where is their cage from? I have one that looks very similar, in the shed at the moment. A friend rehomed a rabbit privately a year or so ago and he came with one of these. He moved outside so I used it for Finx for a while, until she got her hutch and Tango moved in. Just wondered what make it was as I've never seen another one!!

Im not sure to be honest i got it from a local pet store!!

Really wish i had my phone on me to get better photo they where so loved up!!!

Be moving them back into their free-roam bedroom tomorrow!!! Eeek nervous the bond stays well!

Back