• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

reason behind merlins teeny poops

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
hes been sleeping downstairs in the hallway up against the baby gate seperating him from frenchies..well actually bluebell:oops: his poops are teeny again..oh no..his tummy again. Well weve now caught him n bertie....berties been cuddling up to merlin thru the bars and merlins been grooming bertie thouroughly through the bars.

merlins usually out for 24hrs maybe more..then phoebe today/tomorrow...then lilys turn......free range of upstairs...stairs and hallway too.

After the state we found bertie in overnight....no wonder hes accepting affection from merlin:(

i dont know what to do...i know stopping him grooming bertie would help..but his love for berties as strong as it was back in sept 2010.....only to be parted from him in dec by bluebell.

we thought it was a good thing in the end..no constant pigging out on berties dinner..berties a frenchie..merlins a lionhead.....and grooming a big old bun when he has his gi tract being strangled by infiltrating fatty lipomas.....

but they miss each other so much...its heartbreaking. merlin doesnt want to try and rebond with phoebe...not even lily..hes in love with bertie and thats that.

guess i better inform the vet..meanwhile...metaclopramide syrup..metacam...poss infacol for him later....to keep it moving just in case it progresses further rapidly.

merlin..then lily...and then merlin...again!:(

Back