• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tess, Murphy + Dermot-30th Nov 1545hrs

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Tess has yet another attack of gut stasis. She also has some worrying respiratory symptoms :cry: She has been on treatment for 24 hours with no real improvement :cry:

Murphy, who is already partially blind due to EC, now has a suspected Thymoma :cry:

Both will be back at the Vets tomorrow.

I am really unwell too so I am finding it very hard to keep my emotions under control :cry: I know many of my Rabbits are now elderly and they cannot live forever. But still................. :cry:

Last edited:
Really sorry :cry::cry:

I hope they both (actually all three of you) show improvement soon.

Just so that I can focus the vibes properly - what's Thymoma?

:( I'm so sorry Jane; sending lots of vibes for Tess and Murphy, and a hug for you. xxx

What a hard time for you. I am so sorry things are so bad. Have you been in touch with your cpn?

I wish there was something I could do to help. Lots of noserubs for the rabbits and get well soon vibes for you.

Really sorry :cry::cry:

I hope they both (actually all three of you) show improvement soon.

Just so that I can focus the vibes properly - what's Thymoma?

http://www.medirabbit.com/EN/Cancer/Thym/Thymoma_rab.htm

:cry:

What a hard time for you. I am so sorry things are so bad. Have you been in touch with your cpn?

I wish there was something I could do to help. Lots of noserubs for the rabbits and get well soon vibes for you.

She is not available out of hours and really it is down to me to help myself. After all these years you'd think I'd have become more adept at doing so.

Thank you for your replies everyone :)

Oh Jane I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling and you have Tess and Murphy poorly now :(
wish I lived nearer as I would gladly come and help you, I know how hard it is with just 22 buns
and there is 2 of us so I can imagine how difficult it must be for you with all your buns especially
when you are not feeling so good yourself.

Sending 'get well' vibes for Tess and Murphy xx
and Big Hugs for you xxxxxxx

Back