• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woody

Rodentranch

Alpha Buck
RIP little man.

Woody was dumped on Starlight's doorstep at the beginning of this year with another male and three females. Mostly blind, and estimated between 6-9 years old, this little man was full of life. I struggled to keep weight on him since May even though we couldn't find any reason for it. As he didn't deteriorate in any other way, we ended up assuming that he must be closer to the 9 than the 6 and putting it down to old age. With extra treats (he loved his porridge and would get so excited when you walked up with it he would run in little circles :love: ) I managed to stablize the weight problems and he even started slowly gaining again.

I came home at 6.30pm last Sunday and he and Crumpet were there to greet me, when I brought supper an hour later I found him in his forever sleep in his litter tray.

Binky free little guy and enjoy your renewed eyesight. Hopefully Thomas was there to greet you x

Enjoying his supper one evening (with Crumpet scowling in the background)

018.jpg

Woody was often found snoozing completely flopped in his litter tray, which encourages me that he passed on peacefully

250299_1974416273367_1031875731_32382497_1026079_n.jpg

So sorry, I loved seeing his photo's and hearing about what he'd been up to :( Pleased he had a happy life at rescue and being in his forever home with a bunny friend, binky free Woody xxxxxxxx

I am sorry Woody has said goodbye.:cry:

My OH and I were so pleased when we saw he had been given the home he deserved.

Binky free Woody, now you will be able to see the rainbow.:love::love:

:cry::cry: So very sorry you lost Woody. What a special bunny he was :love: So pleased he found a home with you and felt the love & kindness that all animals deserve. Binky free Woody x

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this :( I'm sure Woody would want to say an enormous "THANK YOU" for taking him on and giving him the love and care of a stable home. I hope you can take comfort from the fact that he seemed normal right up until the end; he obviously didn't suffer.

Rest in peace, Woody. Hugs to you and to Crumpet xxx

oh no , not woody, i remember he too :cry: im soo sorry, but glad he got a loving home, and went peacefully, binky free woody x

Sleep well Woody.

I am sorry to hear that he's gone, but I imagine he thought he'd found heaven already being cared for by someone who gave him what he needed.

Back